banner



Where Does The Jack Go On A Car When You Are Changing The Belt

Unit of measurement fifty- Part A

galka.jpg Practice you know where … ? /I don't know why … / Could you tell me what … ? etc.
50.1.jpg
When the question ( Where has Tom gone?) is part of a longer sentence ( Practise you know … ? / I don't know … / Can y'all tell me … ? etc.), the give-and-take lodge changes. We say:
•   What time is it? only
•   Who are those people?
•   Where can I find Linda?
•    How much will it price?
Practise you know what time it is?
I don't know who those people are.
Tin can you tell me where I can notice Linda?
Do you have any idea how much information technology will price?

Be careful with
do/does/did questions. We say:
•    What time does the film begin? merely

•    What exercise you mean?
•    Why did she leave early?

Exercise you know what rime the film begins?
(not does the picture begin)
Please explain what yous hateful.
I wonder why she left early.

Use if or whether where there is no other question word
( what, why etc.):
•    Did anybody run across you lot? but Exercise y'all know if everyone saw you?
or … whether anybody saw you?

Unit l- Role B

Exercises

{slide=1 Brand a new sentence from the question in brackets.}flag.jpg Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.
{tooltip}Key.{end-link}ii    Could you tell me where the post office is?
3    I wonder what the fourth dimension is.
4    I desire to know what this word means.
5    Do you know what time they left?
6    I don't know if/whether Sue is going out tonight.
seven    Exercise you lot have any idea where Caroline lives?
8    I can't remember where I parked the car.
9    Can you tell me if/whether in that location is a banking company almost hither?
10  Tell me what you desire.
xi  I don't know why Kate didn't come to the party.
12  Practice yous know how much it costs to park hither?
13  I have no idea who that adult female is.
xiv  Do you lot know if/whether Liz got my letter of the alphabet?
15  Can you tell me how far information technology is to the airport?{end-tooltip}

1    (Where has Tom gone?)
Do yous know    where Tom has gone?
2    (Where is the postal service office?)
Could you tell me where ______________________
3    (What's the time?)
I wonder ______________________
iv    (What does this word mean?)
I desire to know ______________________
5    (What fourth dimension did they leave?)
Practice y'all know ______________________
6    (Is Sue going out tonight?)
I don't know ______________________
7    (Where does Caroline live?)
Practise you have whatsoever thought ______________________
viii    (Where did I park the auto?)
I tin can't retrieve ______________________
ix    (Is there a bank near here?)
Tin can you tell me ______________________
ten  (What practice yous want?)
Tell me ______________________
11  (Why didn't Kate come up to the political party?)
I don't know ______________________
12  (How much does it cost to park hither?)
Do yous know ______________________
13  (Who is that woman?)
I have no idea ______________________
14  (Did Liz become my letter of the alphabet?)
Practice you know ______________________
15  (How far is it to the airport?)
Can you tell me ______________________ {/slide} {slide=2 Complete the conversation.}flag.jpg You are making a telephone call. You want to speak to Sue, simply she isn't there. Somebody else answers the telephone. You lot want to know three things:
(1) Where has she gone? (ii) When will she exist back? and (iii) Did she become out alone? Complete the chat:

{tooltip}Central.{finish-link}one    Practise you know where she has gone?
2    I don't suppose you know when she'll be back / she volition exist dorsum.
3    Practice you happen to know it/whether she went out solitary?{finish-tooltip}
A: Do you lot know where _____________________? (i)
B: Sorry, I've got no idea.
A: Never heed. I don't suppose y'all know _____________________. (2)
B: No, I'g agape non.
A: I more affair. Do you happen to know _____________________? (3)
B: I'yard afraid I didn't see her go out.
A: OK. Well, thank you anyway. Goodbye. {/slide} {slide=3 Tony asks you a lot of questions.}flag.jpg You have been away for a while and have just come up back to your domicile boondocks. You come across Tony, a friend of yours. He asks you a lot of questions:
{tooltip}Key.{end-link}two    He asked me where I'd been. / … where I had been.
3    He asked me how long I'd been back. / … how long I had been back.
4    He asked me what I was doing now.
five    He asked me why I'd come up back. / … why I had come back, or … why I came dorsum.
6    He asked me where I was living.
vii    He asked me if/whether I was glad to be dorsum.
8    He asked me if/whether I had any plans to go away once more.
ix    He asked me if/whether I could lend him some money.{end-tooltip}

50.4.jpg

Now you tell another friend what Tony asked yous. Employ reported speech.
1 He asked me how I was.
2    He asked me ______________________
3    He ________________________________
4    ___________________________________
six    ___________________________________
7    ___________________________________
8    ___________________________________
nine    ___________________________________ {/slide}


Жилые комплексы с единой концепцией развития окружающей территории, своей инфрастуктурой, однородной социальной средой всегда приквлекают внимание желающих приобрести жилье. Приобретая квартиру в жилом комплексе Гранатный 6, вы приобретаете соответствующее качество жизни, и максимум комфорта.

Source: https://megaen.ru/unit-50-questions-2-do-you-know-where-he-asked-me-where/

Posted by: betheareephy.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Where Does The Jack Go On A Car When You Are Changing The Belt"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel